Support FC United Of Wrexham and help raise vital funding by taking part in our grant scheme.
For every 125 people that engage with our focus brand, FC United Of Wrexham will receive a club grant to the value of £2,500!
Our focus brand is currently a large US fantasy sports platform, engagement involves a minimum £5 spend and participation in a FC United Of Wrexham fantasy football tournament. You must be 18 years or older to participate. Please use the box below to register your interest in supporting your team and you will be contacted by a member of our team with more information.
Terms and Conditions
- Engagement with our focus brand is limited to one per person. Multiple persons from one household is permitted.
- You must be over 18 years of age to participate.
- Each engagement will contribute 20 GBP towards the club grant fund providing a minimum total of 125 is achieved. For the teams that do not reach 125, 15 GBP per engagement will be the grant contribution figure. After the first 125 full club grant is achieved, any further engagements will carry the full 20 GBP contribution.
- Club grants can be used for any purpose, The Soccer Million project would appreciate recognition of the award on the clubs social media platforms and local media.
- Each individual engagement will be verified by our focus brand, only verified engagements will count towards the total engagement figure. A verified engagement is a sign up through the Soccer Million web link, a minimum £5 deposit with our focus brand and participation in a fantasy football contest specifically set up for the team in question.
- Ongoing participation is not required, should you enjoy the product you are welcome to continue to play on a weekly basis, if you do not enjoy it, participating in one tournament is sufficient to contribute to the club grant fund.
- If you are already a member with our focus brand, unfortunately you cannot contribute to the club grant fund however, you are welcome to join your teams league and play in any tournaments that are announced.
- Club fund grants will cease to build if Marketing Million Ltd and the focus brand part company. Should this occur, a very clear announcement will be made and any club fund grant outstanding will be calculated and awarded within 60 days.
- Club fund grants will be awarded on completion every time there are 125 verified participants, completed grants will be presented within 60 days.
- Marketing Million Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without notice when appropriate and Marketing Million Ltd will make the final decision relative to any matter.
Welcome to the team page for FC United Of Wrexham. To find out what Soccer Million is all about…. please read on….
Soccer Million is a UK marketing platform owned and operated by Marketing Million Ltd. We aim to provide increased UK exposure to a selected business partner chosen from sectors including but not limited to Finance, Leisure, Telecommunications, Insurance and Retail. An example of potential partners can be seen below.
In an exciting link between marketing and non league football, Soccer Million intend to support many non league teams from Step 1 to Step 5 of the English Football Pyramid, Tier 2 and 3 of the Welsh Football league and Scotland’s Division 2, 3 and Highland league with various sponsorship deals and project funding. Teams falling outside the stated leagues can apply to be included with the only criteria being you must be an established non league football side in the UK.
Soccer Million will build a Cash Pot of £1,000,000 through the participation of clubs and fans alike as they engage with the product or service offered by the focus brand that Soccer Million are marketing. Each time the product or service is used, a vote will be registered for the non league team of the participants choice. Once the cash pot is full, each vote will become a ticket for that particular team in the Soccer Million draw. The winning team will take home £1,000,000.
Soccer Million have already undertaken several large projects with several clubs of the non league, details of which can be viewed on the main News page. As the campaign progresses, many more clubs will benefit from funding created by the participation of the club itself and see those funds invested back in to that clubs current projects and goals.
One team will walk away with £1,000,000 but it is our ambition to create hundreds of clubs that feel they have won through the projects we aim to have completed, perhaps a new stand had been required to satisfy a new league criteria or a pitch may need relaying, projects similar to those already completed and we will be looking to replicate those with as many clubs as possible.
Come along for the ride and engage with our focus brand and you will earn one vote for your team in the Soccer Million, we can transform non league football improving facilities and standards along the way so lets get started! If your club doesn’t have a bespoke Soccer Million project on the go, tell them that they need to get in touch!
It’s time to get your vote in for FC United Of Wrexham in the Soccer Million – Simply browse the offers below and complete as many as you wish, each one will gain one vote for your team and push the Soccer Million Cash Pot closer to it’s target – one team will walk away with £1,000,000!